- Lamb shoulder 1 kg
- Silver skin pickled onions 150 g
- Black and green olives 150 g
- Tomatoes 2 tins
- Rosemary 3 sprigs
- Olive oil
- Take 3 sprigs of rosemary, remove the stalks and place into the hot pan with olive oil. Fry for 1 minutes, and then remove.
- Take 1 kilo of lamb shoulder and cut 3 cm chunks. Place the lamb into the pan with where you cooked rosemary. Make sure that you have 1 layer of meat. Season your lamb with salt and pepper.
- Then, add 150 g of silver skin pickled onions into the pan. Then, add 150 g of black and green olives, remove the stones beforehand. Next, add 2 tins of tomatoes, long with 500 ml of water.
- Then, cover the pan with a heat-proof lid and place into the oven at 175 degrees C for about 2 hours.
- In 2 hours the dish is ready.