- Butter 200 g
- Chocolate 200 g
- Hazelnuts 200 g
- Self-raising flour 200 g
- Milk 200 ml
- Sugar 200 g
- Place your hazelnuts into a food processor. Whiz this up.
- While your food processor is switched on, gradually add the chocolate. Then, add butter and the flour.
- Next, add a pinch of salt and 200 ml of milk.
- Finally, add 200 g of sugar.
- Cover a baking tray with greaseproof paper and place the dough on it.
- Place the tray into the oven at 180 degrees C for 18 minutes.
- When cooked, grate some chocolate on your cake and serve with fresh yoghurt.