- Rolled oats 100 g
- Chia seeds 2 tablespoons
- Pumpkin seeds 2 tablespoons
- Maple syrup 1 tablespoon
- Vanilla extract ½ teaspoon
- 1 lemon
- Almond milk 350 ml
- 2 pears
- 6 dry sour cherries
- Start cooking this dish in advance in the evening. Take 100 g of rolled oats, which are the base for this breakfast. Then, add 2 tablespoons of chia seeds.
- Next, add 2 tablespoons of pumpkin seeds. To add a little bit of sweetness, add a tablespoon of maple syrup. Then, add a half of a teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Then, add 2 teaspoons of lemon zest. Next thing is 350 ml of almond milk. Give that a really good mix.
- Next, put the bowl into the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, chop 2 pears. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and juice of a half of a lemon over your pears. Then, add 6 dry sour cherries. Give that a good mix.
- Serve your healthy muesli with the fruit on top.