- Cooked rice 400 g
- Cherry tomatoes 500 g
- Haddock fillet 50 g
- Korma paste 1 tablespoon
- Pickle lime 1 tablespoon
- Coconut milk 400 ml
- 2 flatbreads
- Cook the rice in advance.
- Firstly, cut 500 g of cherry tomatoes in halves. Get the non-stick pan nice and hot, pour in a tablespoon of olive oil. Put the tomatoes into the pan skin side down.
- Take 500 g of haddock fillet. Cut little chunks. Add the fish to the pan with tomatoes.
- Take one tablespoon of korma paste, along with pickle lime and add to the fish.
- Then, add 400 ml of coconut milk. Simmer for 6 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add a little bit of cooked rice into the bowl, put a flatbread. Spoon your curry generously into the bowl.